Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Driving?

Assalamualaikum and hai :)
Here's the topic for today, it's about driving :)
hehe, err,..honestly saying i don't really have any ideas on what to blog, so, here is a new post : It is about driving. Well, I'm in the progress of getting my P license. I've just started the lesson on last Sunday (8th of January). It's fun when you get to hold the steering of the car and it is moving :P excited, huh? I'm not that excited because playing with the clutch is not easy for me. My first time driving. I've never drive before seriously. But alhamdulillah, the lesson that i attended on Sunday went on smoothly. It was my first day and I learnt everything in one shot (3 hours lesson) - the hill, parking and 3 point turn :) Thanks to the instructors for both, yesterday and today. And yesterday i drove home on my own, my instructor allowed me to do so. He gave the trust on me, yay me whereas for today, i drove to the centre and back home.

So, if someone asks you, "driving is easy/difficult?" well, for me, it might be easy and it might be difficult, but, when we learn something new, it will be difficult at first. But in the case of driving, if you have the confidence in you, being calm when driving, it would be easier for you :) No matter how hard something is, but if you keep on practising, it will be easier. Like this saying goes,

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha :D I wish you'd use that quote when I ask you to waltz with me with skates on :D Haaa

    Hey, congrats, Nazira, for doing so well with your drive :D You are one VERY blessed girl to have gotten the hang of driving so well :-) God is blessing you. Alhamdulillah. So may you stay strong the whole time :-)

    *Love the saying; Practice makes perfect..hate doing it though :P

    ReplyDelete