Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baking.

Hye! :D

It's a new entry, enjoy reading yeah. Well, I'm going to talk about baking today (not really talking about it actually, because I'm not a professional chef in baking :P just wanted to share the pictures of my magical touch, *I'm being annoying here, ignore me :D). A few days ago, I've tried to make strawberry cheesetart. Thought of making blueberry cheesetart but too lazy to go out and buy blueberry filling :P The result is, the tart is crunchy, I like :) I don't want to talk much since I have stuffs to do right after this, so, I'll leave the job to the pictures to tell you everything. hehe :D

Fruit Topped Cake (half-way done. I have no photos for the final result, :P)
*My first time trying to bake this cake :)

Strawberry Cheesetart <3

Apam (Strawberry designed instead of polka dots)

And,...the final one,...I MISS THIS CUPCAKE SO BADLY, I've tried baking this 2 years ago I guess :'( Need to find time to make this cupcake again
|
|
|
V
Byebye, see you in my next post. Need to help my sister with the cupcakes, her engagement day tomorrow, weeheee~ :D

3 comments: