Saturday, March 10, 2012

A quick update before I leave Malaysia :)

Assalamualaikum and hai there :)

It has been a while since I last updated :) Well, maybe I'm just being too lazy or lack of idea to write here ;)

But anyway, this will be a short update before I leave Malaysia for a few days.
I'm going on a vacation with my family. We're going to Hong Kong for 4 days and 3 nights :)
The flight will be tomorrow (Sunday at 4.30 pm) Pray that we'll arrive safely there and have a nice trip as well :) I do hope the weather will be okay so it will be easier for us to explore Hong Kong especially playing around in the Disneyland theme park :)

I'll be back on Wednesday, :) I will post short updates on my fb if the wifi signal in the hotel or anywhere there is good okay :) Going to miss everyone! :)

Take care and to all school students, enjoy your holiday! :) Be grateful that eventhough you're having tonnes of homework you're still been given holidays for you to enjoy a bit :)

Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment