Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A birthday update.

Hello! :D
I'm back! ;)

This update supposed to be posted on the 19th of October but since I have no time to scratch my sayings into words here, so it becomes a really late post :P


Let's get straight to the topic :)
Do you ever wonder how it feels to be 18?
Well, I'll definitely say, the first thing that pops up in my mind is, I feel grateful because Allah still gives me a chance to live :) Alhamdulillah. :)
People keep on saying this "You're getting another year OLDER! :D" Haha! :D nahh, that's nature!
People become older each year, tell me if there's anyone in this world getting younger as the year increases?
Seriously, tell me if there's any :)
Whatever it is, I feel really grateful to be given another chance to live, to spend the days with family and friends :)
They are so precious, 
PRECIOUS than a diamond,
Because you can't buy them with money :)

Anyway, I would like to dedicate this post to those who wished me on the 19th! :D
The wishes are much appreciated! :')
Be it on Facebook
 Twitter

Whatsapp, calls/messages (handphone)
THANK YOUU SOOO MUCHHH! :'D
Those meaningful wishes,.. :')
Thank youuu everyone! :'D
May Allah bless you all :')

P/S : I went out shopping with mom last Sunday, *coughcough, birthday treat *cough cough :P
P/S : Abah is going to bring me out by this week for my birthday treat :P

1 comment: