Thursday, October 18, 2012

After a long time of..... :)

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone! *waving excitedly :D

Woww! Seriously I have left this blog for such a loooong time >.<
The main reason is I have no time to update :(
Uni life treats me so badly,
Uni life needs my full attention,
soo I'm sorry blog :)

Anyway, forget about all those since I am here today to make a new post!

Well, so far, i'm good :)
I have gone through my 1st semester and alhamdulillah last friday I succeeded to finish my final paper.
Now, I'm on semester break for 6 weeks which means, 2nd Dec I'll start my 2nd semester ;)
#Realize how time flies by really fast!

Ohoh, I forgot to mention where am I studying, hehe, UITM Puncak Alam and I'm doing Foundation in Science. Pray for me okay, hopefully I will succeed with an excellent pointer in my hands :) amiin.

Now, let's proceed to the topic of the day! :)
Hehe, maybe there's no specific topic for today since I just started writing here without planning on what to share ;) Therefore, let me just tell you roughly about what I'm going to do during my semester break :)

Here is my to-do-list :
1. Clean up the messy room
  • Wardrobe (checked)
  • Dressing table
  • Furniture rearrangement
2. Shopping with mom (This Sunday)

3. Movies (in progress. currently watching His Beautiful and Sunny Girl.)
    Waiting on the list is :
  • Once Upon A Time, 
  • 5-Year Engagement, 
  • Airborne, 
  • The Dish and The Spoon,
  • Introduction to Architecture
4.Novels (2 English novels are waiting but I need to settle down with the movies first)

5. Deal with the beads maybe.

6. Helping with Kak Ya's wedding :)

So far, that's all. As for today, I thought of making an apple pie, but the ingredients are incomplete. :P

Before i end this post, here's a saying to be shared : Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.

See you in my next post! ;) Byebye.




1 comment:

  1. salam dik.
    Saya ada menawarkn servis laptop dari pintu ke pintu.

    tiranaaduka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete